Welcome to PEACE WORLD FIRE™
The Best Fire Extinguisher Malaysia Supplier & Price List
Peace World™ Fire Industry Sdn Bhd (1050211-D) provide a comprehensive range of high quality, cost-effective fire extinguishers, hose reels, stands, cabinets and spares that are designed and produced to the latest Fire Authority standards. The company has qualified and experienced professionals to handle projects of any kind promptly and efficiently and recognizes the importance of quality and reliability in relation to their performance in safeguarding lives and properties. Peace World™ Fire Industry with its proper organizational set up and efficient management, guarantees satisfaction and always put the interest of their client as their primary objective. See Fire Extinguisher price list here
Portable Fire Extinguishers
A portable fire extinguisher can save lives and property by putting out a small fire or containing it until the fire department arrives; but portable extinguishers have limitations. Because fire grows and spreads so rapidly, the number one priority for residents is to get out safely.
- Use a portable fire extinguisher when the fire is confined to a small area, such as a wastebasket, and is not growing; everyone has exited the building; the fire department has been called or is being called; and the room is not filled with smoke.
- To operate a fire extinguisher, remember the word PASS: Pull the pin. Hold the extinguisher with the nozzle pointing away from you, and release the locking mechanism. Aim low. Point the extinguisher at the base of the fire. Squeeze the lever slowly and evenly. Sweep the nozzle from side-to-side.
- For the home, select a multi-purpose extinguisher (can be used on all types of home fires) that is large enough to put out a small fire, but not so heavy as to be difficult to handle.
- Choose a fire extinguisher that carries the label of an independent testing laboratory.
- Read the instructions that come with the fire extinguisher and become familiar with its parts and operation before a fire breaks out. Local fire departments or fire equipment distributors often offer hands-on fire extinguisher trainings.
- Install fire extinguishers close to an exit and keep your back to a clear exit when you use the device so you can make an easy escape if the fire cannot be controlled. If the room fills with smoke, leave immediately.
- Know when to go. Fire extinguishers are one element of a fire response plan, but the primary element is safe escape. Every household should have a home fire escape plan and working smoke alarms.